We can help establish or enhance the key HR fundamental areas to ensure your businesses is legally compliant and set up for success.
learning and development
We partner with businesses striving for excellence to develop strong learning cultures that have a direct impact on results.
We can guide and support you in building a transformational workplace with a high-performing culture that is supportive, positive, and proactive.
talent and resourcing
We guide businesses through the workforce planning, onboarding/offboarding and talent/succession planning processes.
We provide expertise in helping businesses develop effective HR strategies that link HR initiatives to businesses’ strategic objectives.
remuneration and benefits
We can help with award interpretation, payroll and WorkCover and implement highly effective remuneration review processes and employee benefits programs.
Are you a leader looking to enhance results?
We partner with leaders and management, delivering specialised coaching to develop and engage staff with the focus on impacting business outcomes. Our high-level strategic and proactive people-driven approach will improve your business culture and empower long-term results. With 15 years of HR experience working together in organisations of all sizes, we deliver what is required to support your people needs and enable business growth and success at any level.
Building a foundation for human resources is a critical part of the process in becoming a highly successful business – and it is also one of the most challenging.
- Award / Employee Relations Compliance
- Employment Contracts
- Position Description Development
- Workplace Investigation / Mediation
- Free HR Health Checks – We can review where your business is at with all aspects of your current human resources function by conducting a HR ‘health check’. We identify areas of strength and weakness/risk as well as opportunities to improve the overall ‘HR health’ of your business.
Learning and Development
L&D go hand in hand and learning at a rate faster than change is critical for every business. Learning helps develop sound workplace practices aligned to organisational goals whilst also increasing productive capacity. A ‘learning culture’ is crucial in any business and affects performance.
- L&D strategy development – An L&D strategy is an important tool for businesses to align their training with business objectives and to ensure development needs are being met effectively.
- L&D plans for teams and individuals – An L&D plan is an effective tool used to organise and target professional and personal development. Its primary purpose is to help reach short- and long-term career goals, as well as strengthen current job performance by providing a structured approach – L&D plans can be developed for individuals as well as teams.
- L&D training program development
- Facilitation of training
- Coaching – True workplace coaching improves change effectiveness as well as employee and business resiliency. Coaching equips individuals to improve their effectiveness in committing to themselves, their work and the business.
Businesses strive to have the right employees who are motivated by the right culture. We are passionate about partnering with businesses wanting to build strong cultures and transformational workplaces.
- Employee Value Proposition development
- Values and Purpose
- Culture programs
- Internal Communication plans & content
- Intranet Development
Talent and resourcing
Most businesses understand the importance of having solid recruitment and selection practices in place to ensure they are bringing the right people on board. However, getting it right is not easy and the cost of poor recruitment decisions can have a lasting negative impact on workplace culture, productivity and the bottom line.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Talent Mapping – Talent mapping is a process that helps determine future talent needs as well as assessing the viability of current employees to meet those needs. We help businesses establish the right strategy for mapping and managing talent, enabling a proactive approach in finding the right people.
- Succession Planning
- Workforce Planning & Organisational Design
HR contributes to the success of the business when it is strategic and involved with and/or linked to organisational performance. A business strategy also has a better chance of success when employees understand and buy into the plan. HR is the platform for liaising between the business and employees and instrumental in gaining support for the strategy.
HR Strategy and People Plan development – We partner with you to develop a strategy and plan which is unique to your business and people needs.
Remuneration and benefits
An effective remuneration and benefits strategy should be designed to assist businesses in achieving their strategic goals and objectives. It should be tailored to support the distinctive needs of a business yet also ensure it is fair and equitable and meets legislative requirements.
- Award interpretation
- Job evaluations & grading
- Remuneration review support
- Reward and recognition
- Employee benefits
- Employee wellbeing programs
- Payroll and Workcover
Your HR needs are unique.
Talk to our Experienced HR
Call us now:
0414 880 063
Copyright 2022 by EQ People
All rights reservered